Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Green Bay packers

Well, I guess I was wrong when I told Bobbi and Steve that Brett said that the news of him coming back was a "rumor". I have seen several things that say that he wants back now. I have a link to the latest article on yahoo sports which reports he want to play again. I will be ,as most Packers fans would be, sickened by the thought of him playing for another team, especially the Vikings. He would go from being the adopted son of Green Bay, and most beloved packer player to just another player who is out for the money. I really thought Favre was different, that's why it was sad when he retired.. it always seems like he played for the love of the game..now I question that...
Here's the link...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-trippintuesday070808&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

No comments: