Friday, August 22, 2008

The Hike








The day of the boat we ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Waiaki. The next day we did the Old Pali Hike. It started at the Pali Lookout and was easy at first and paved. We then had to go under the current Pali Highway. At the point where we hit the unpaved trail Megan's comment was, 'Do you have bug spray, I don't want to get dengue fever". :) It was a nice hike that ended at a small water fall. The eleveation changes was 500 feet, not bad going down or but was a bit tiring on the way back.

2 comments:

About I N D I E Marketing Genius-Bobbi said...

Wow. This is sooo beautiful. I day dream about days like this...it will come. :)

Diane said...

Looks like everyone is having fun.. while I am stuck here knee deep in horsehair plaster, with plaster dust over every inch of my house ;)
Glad you guys are having a good time !
Miss you
Love
Diane